This 1915 shot of the Beverly Hills Hotel was taken at the tip of the Will Rogers Memorial Park where Beverly Dr, Canon Dr, and Lomitas Ave converge on an intimidating 6-way, and-traffic-lights intersection. Back in 1915, the park was called Sunset Park. It had just opened and was the first public park to open in Beverly Hills. In 1952 it was renamed in honor of Will Rogers, who served as the first Honorary Mayor of Beverly Hills from 1926 to 1928 and frequented the park often with his family. The Beverly Hills Hotel itself had only been open three years at this point.