“City of Myths”
Book Eight in the Hollywood’s Garden of Allah novels
Due for release in FEBRUARY 2018
When you live in a city built on shifting sands of myth, it can be hard to know which way is up.
Kathryn Massey spends her days spreading rumors and keeping secrets. Losing herself one headline at a time has left Kathryn’s personal identity scattered—and dumps her at the narrow end of the bargaining table with the man she trusts the least.
Gwendolyn Brick has simpler aspirations. As a costume designer, her sights are set on glamour, not heights of fame. But her friendship with Marilyn Monroe puts her directly into the crosshairs of studio head, Darryl Zanuck—and he’s someone you don’t say no to.
Marcus Adler is stuck in a much more precarious situation. Exiled in Rome but under the spell of an unexpected romance, he’ll have to learn to say goodbye to everything he’s accomplished in order to give love a chance.
In City of Myths, the road through Hollywood bears sharply to the right as those who dare to play its game can easily become lost in its intoxicating glow.
City of Myths is due for release in FEBRUARY 2018
but you can read now online: Chapter One
- HOLLYWOOD’S GARDEN OF ALLAH NOVELS by Martin Turnbull
- Book 1 – “The Garden on Sunset”
- Book 2 – “The Trouble with Scarlett”
- Book 3 – “Citizen Hollywood”
- Book 4 – “Searchlights and Shadows”
- Book 5 – “Reds in the Beds”
- Book 6 – “Twisted Boulevard”
- Book 7 – “Tinseltown Confidential”
- Book 8 – “City of Myths”
- Book 9 – details to be announced